Monday, September 9, 2013

Man Soap


I don’t like the way women smell. It’s all flowery and fruity and high pitched perfumey. I like the way men smell - with their low note baritone fragrances of woods and water and wonderful. My man is gone all day, and by the time I see him (I mean smell him) in the evening, most of the woods and water and wonderful have blown off of him.

Since I enjoy male scents so much, I decided I should stop waiting to run into manly smells and simply lather myself in them so they’re with me all day. I’m using an Old Spice High Endurance deodorant that’s simply yummy. I found a hand soap in a woodsy green bottle called Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint. It smells not only like a man but a rich man! Rich men wear scents that have both high and low notes. I guess they can afford to smell a bit girly - and they seem to enjoy girly things like shoes, clothes and jewelry. I don’t want to be married to a rich man, and their smell makes me weary eventually, but I sure do enjoy the occasional whiff of one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment